Michiana’s Heating Service & Maintenance Resource
Throughout the coldest of winter temperatures, you depend on your heater to keep your home comfortable and warm. All season long, a fully functioning heating unit will protect you from the outside elements, which makes a malfunctioning heater that much more devastating. That’s why Great Lakes recommends protecting your home from emergencies by stopping them before they occur, with a routine heating service and maintenance.
The Many Benefits of Heating Maintenance
While you may feel like waiting for something to go wrong with your heating system to get it serviced, there are many warning signs you can head off to prevent costly repairs or replacement. Great Lakes offers the most comprehensive maintenance plan in Michiana to help tune up your system when you experience:
- Increased utility costs
- Noises coming from equipment, ducts and vents
- Health issues due to poor indoor air quality
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining desired temperatures
- Visible corrosion or wear-and-tear on equipment
When you call for your preventive maintenance visit from Great Lakes, a friendly & knowledgeable heating professional will help schedule a convenient time for an experienced technician to bring you the benefits of:
- A complete home heating assessment
- Thermostat adjustment for maximum comfort control
- Cleaning of ducts and moving parts
- Adjustments to meet heating needs of different areas
- Airflow and filter checks
- Tips and suggestions for maximized comfort
Make sure your heater is ready to bring you top performance this winter. Schedule a heating system preventive maintenance visit with Great Lakes Heating and AC, and experience the difference of:
- Friendly, NATE-certified technicians
- Price guarantees
- Convenient payment and financing options
- State-of-the-art products and technology
- A safe and clean workspace
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction!
Don’t leave your heater’s performance up to chance. Catch problems before they happen and schedule preventive maintenance with Great Lakes by contacting us online or calling (574) 287-5046 today!