South Bend Bathroom Plumbing Services
Licensed, Bonded & Insured Plumbers Serving Michiana
There are many plumbing fixtures in a bathroom, making this room a very frequent spot for plumbing repairs. Repair or installation jobs that were not done properly in the past can also increase your risk of having something go wrong. Whatever the case, our South Bend plumbers are always available to professionally take care of all bathroom plumbing issues so that they won’t recur. Based in South Bend, we service the entire Michiana region.
Don’t delay! Call Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning at (574) 498-7556 today to schedule an appointment.
Toilet Repair & Replacement Services
Toilets contain a number of small parts in their tanks. Fortunately, this means that several problems can be fixed simply by replacing one or a couple of inexpensive parts. Sometimes the problem is more complex than this, however, and depending on the age of the toilet and the nature of the problem, you may require a complete toilet replacement. Our plumbers will provide you with the most cost-effective solution to help you get your toilet back fast.
We can help with all kinds of common toilet problems, including:
- Weak flushing toilet
- Toilet won't flush
- Toilet making odd noises
- Toilet constantly runs
- Toilet tank slow to fill up
- Toilet overflows or high water levels
- Dripping or trickling sounds from toilet
Showers, Baths, Faucets & Sinks
Our plumbers are thoroughly trained and able to fix:
- Poor Water Pressure – This can be caused by the hard water commonly found in our area. It can also have other causes that we can identify.
- Clogged Drains – Between hair and soap scum, shower and sink drain clogs are bound to happen.
- Broken Water Heaters – No hot water? Our water heater repair services are available 24/7!
- Leaky Faucets – Water loss from drips adds up fast, so call us to take care of the issue for good.
- And more! From troubleshooting odd gurgling noises to tightening loose fixtures, we have your back.
Have you noticed a damp floor? Do you hear dripping noises when the water is turned off? Are there mold or water stains on your ceilings, walls, or floors? You may have a plumbing leak somewhere in your bathroom. Don't delay in calling a plumber as soon as you notice evidence of a leak; the longer you wait, the more damage will occur!
Rely on Us for a Properly Functioning Bathroom
We are proud of the relationships we’ve built with our community and take pride in our positive reviews from satisfied customers. Our company was formed in 1957 as family-owned and operated, and it has remained that way over the years. We are properly insured, bonded, and licensed to best serve your needs.
Our bathroom plumbing technicians in South Bend are here to help. Call us at (574) 498-7556 to experience the Great Lakes difference.