Airborne particles in your home can contribute to a wide range of problems. From sickness to poor heating and cooling performance, it’s important to have a solution that you can depend on to keep your home’s climate running smoothly all throughout the year. That’s why Great Lakes Heating & AC has been installing electronic air cleaners in homes for years, bringing the type of service you want in an HVAC services company.
How an Electric Cleaner Can Improve Your Air
Electronic filters can be attached to existing HVAC systems, and uses charged plates to capture airborne particles that would otherwise flow throughout your duct system and home. When you upgrade your heating and cooling system, you can expect the benefit of
- The removal of airborne particles, contaminants and allergens
- A solution that works even when your HVAC isn’t running
- More breathable air
- A cleaner home, duct system and HVAC equipment
- Increased heating and cooling efficiency
Great Lake’s Clean Air Promise
A Great Lakes Heating & AC purifier is the surest way to protect your Indiana home from poor health and low performance. In addition, you can always expect:
- To be treated like family
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Quality products & services
- Proper installation & comfort
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction!