South Bend Heating Installation & Replacement
Serving Michiana Residents for 60+ Years
Purchasing a heating system is one of the most complex and expensive investments you can make for your home. That’s why, when you need a new or replacement heater, you should be sure that it’s being installed correctly by an experienced professional.
With Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be ensuring that your heating system brings you the highest level of comfort possible. With over 60 years of experience, our South Bend Heating installation and replacement team has the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We will provide a complete assessment of your home’s heating and energy consumption needs, resulting in a reliable system custom-built for quality and efficiency.
We install a wide range of heating units for every situation, including:
- Radiant heat
- Central heating
- Forced air
- Water heaters (standard and tankless)
How to Know When to Replace Your Heating System
Being able to control the climate in your home is extremely important, especially in the middle of winter. If you’ve noticed that your heating system is not performing as it used to, it may be time for a replacement. How can you know if a repair will suffice?
There are several signs that it may be time for a new heating system, including:
- Your system starts up more often and stays on longer
- You hear loud banging, humming, or squealing coming from your heater
- Your heating system requires frequent and expensive repairs
- The cost to repair your heater is more than half the cost of a new system
- Your heater is more than 10 years old
- Your heating bills are higher than normal
Although the initial cost of a new heating system is high, you will reap many benefits from replacing your old unit. Getting a new unit can decrease your energy costs, improve your comfort, and increase the resale value of your home.
Installations with a Focus on Dependability
You can expect only the best service when you call Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning to install your new or replacement heating equipment. Our technicians are experienced in handling any size project, whether a large commercial job or simple home installation.
Regardless of the job size, you can always expect:
- A long system life filled with efficiency and savings
- Focus on safety and indoor air quality
- Price and service guarantees designed for your satisfaction
- Only certified, friendly, and punctual technicians
- Convenient payment and financing options
- 24/7 emergency service availability
Once your system is installed, you’ll also have the ability to save even more time and money by joining our Discount Club, where we offer discounts, perks, and preferred service to members. It’s our goal to keep you a lifelong customer with every service call!
Convenient Heating Installation Services
Don’t stress about finding heating installation and replacement services in South Bend. At Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning, our installations are always quick, friendly, and effective.