South Bend Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Your water heater is normally a quiet hero in your home. The plumbers at Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning are thoroughly trained to detect and resolve any issue that may arise with your water heater. Whether you require water heater repair or replacement in South Bend, you can count on us to deliver the highest caliber of professional service.
A Solution for Every Water Heater Problem
Even the best quality water heaters are prone to problems and will eventually give out. Our expert plumbers are here to keep your water heater in the best possible condition for the longest period of time.
We can help you overcome any type of water heater issue. Three of the most common problems we see include:
- Buildup of sediment – Your location will largely determine how much sediment flows in with your water and settles in the tank. Unfortunately, in our area, a lot of homeowners have hard water that carries a lot of sediment/minerals. Signs that your water heater may be overburdened with sediment buildup include popping noises, slow warmup, and foul odors. This issue can result in reduced efficiency of your system and can even impact the taste and quality of your water. Our plumbers can resolve this problem by professionally flushing your water heater.
- Incorrect water temperature – Everyone hates stepping into an icy shower. If there is no hot water flowing to your fixtures, your water heater’s heating element probably needs to be repaired. In some cases, it is simply a thermostat issue. Either way, our plumbers are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now and we’ll restore your hot water supply in no time!
- Leaks – Never underestimate the destructive powers of a leak! A tiny drip can eventually soak your floors, where it can’t evaporate, and cause rot and mold. Sometimes leaks are a symptom of a much larger issue. Since leaks don’t go away on their own, it is a good idea to call for help as soon as possible. Our plumbers can determine whether your system can be repaired, such as if the leak is coming from the drain valve, or needs to be replaced, like when the leak is coming from the tank.
If you are experiencing another problem with your water heater that is not listed above, call us today and we will help you resolve it.
Installing High-Quality Water Heaters
At some point, your current water heater will be beyond repair and will need to be replaced. When that time comes, our team of experienced plumbers can help you find and install a new water heater that is right for your needs and budget. We will ensure that your new unit is powerful enough to meet your hot water needs and is properly set up to function efficiently for years to come.
Why Choose Us for Water Heater Services?
If you’re like most of the community, you want to feel comfortable around your contractor. Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning is well trusted around the Michiana area for many reasons.
Our customers keep coming back to us for water heater services because we are:
- Bonded, licensed, and insured
- A family founded and operated company since 1957
- Courteous and friendly
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Available as advertised, 24/7
We hope to hear from you soon so we can take care of all your South Bend water heater repair and replacement needs! Call Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning at (574) 498-7556 now.