Covid 19 Update
We have set in place a Covid-19 protocol.
Before we come to your home, here are some things you as the homeowner can do to limit (or in some cases eliminate) the need for us to come into the home. While it is not possible to cover all applications, there are many situations where with your help we can do a tune up or maintenance, even some repairs, from outside the home.
Your Family’s Safety Is Our First Priority
AC Tune Up & Maintenance- HOMEOWNER CHECKLIST
- Verify that the breaker is on to the AC unit. Note: if panel is outside and unlocked, technician will check it.
- Make sure the batteries are new in the thermostat
- Turn the air conditioning on at the switch for all thermostats (if more than one is in use).
- Move temperature down 5 degrees to keep unit operating.
- Check all vents to verify that they are open and have good air flow.
- Check air filter, remove and replace as necessary. If not able to accomplish, let us know ahead of time.
- Make sure air is starting to feel cold After 10 to 15 minutes of operation.
- Reset the thermostat back to normal setting after technician is finished,
- Let us know by email or phone who to send the reports to electronically.
Great Lakes Implements NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES
- All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home or has been sick in the last 14 days.
- Technicians will be dispatched from their homes instead of our office in order to minimize contact with others.
- Technicians will carry disinfectant in their trucks and will wipe down the truck daily.
- You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is on the way.
- Technicians will arrive at your home wearing a mask (if requested), boot covers, and gloves.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
- Our technician will keep his tools outside and will do their best to minimize time in your home.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you.
Today, communication is vital to our business. In the unlikely event that someone in your home is ill, please let us know ahead of time and we will work together to provide the necessary services while ensuring the safety of everyone involved.
Thank you for your continued patronage in this trying time. We will do everything in our power to keep your home comfortable!