While many people only think about their performance in the winter time, heating systems keep your home comfortable all year long. That’s why it’s important to have your heating repair performed by a company that understands the complex and subtle roles of your HVAC system, to make sure it’s fixed right and in the first visit.
Great Lakes Heating and AC’s technicians have experience repairing all types of heating systems and equipment, whether your furnace is gas, oil, electric or dual fuel. If your heater is experiencing a problem, our knowledgeable heating experts are guaranteed to have encountered it before and can provide a quick, reliable solution to bring you:
- Peace of Mind
- Decreased Utility Costs
- Convenient Payment and Financing Options
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Maximum Comfort and Safety
While many heating problems are obvious, sometimes it can be hard to tell if it’s a time-sensitive emergency. Certain problems linger under the radar and can cause unseen damage, and others are immediate threats to health and safety. While calling right away is always the safest bet, here are some things to look out for that should generate a heating repair call to Great Lakes:
- You notice the smell of gas or other strange odors in your home or near equipment
- Your furnace doesn’t run, or is unresponsive to emergency shut off
- Any part of the equipment is visibly damaged or worn
- You can not locate the source of any system problems
- You discover leaks coming from anywhere in your equipment or ductwork
Don’t risk causing further damage to your heating system. Whether you want to schedule or are experiencing a last minute emergency, contact us online or call (574) 287-5046 today, day or night!