Duct Cleaning in South Bend
Quality Heating & Air Duct Cleaning by Experienced Professionals
Many people do not realize just how filthy air ducts can become in a short amount of time. As your duct-work transports air from your heater and air conditioning units, it inevitably collects dust, dander, hair, grime, chemical particles, and many other pollutants. In these dark and often moist spaces, the humidity creates a perfect breeding ground for mold spores and bacteria, which end up blown into your home when your HVAC system runs. The solution is to have your air ducts periodically cleaned to keep those contaminants at bay.
Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning offers professional air duct cleaning services in South Bend. If you can't remember the last time you had your HVAC ducts cleaned, now is the time to give us a call.
Contact us now at (574) 498-7556 and discover all the benefits that occur once you have your ducts cleaned.
The Benefits of Thorough Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning may provide the following advantages:
- Allergy relief. Having fewer allergens circulating through your air may reduce your symptoms and use of allergy medications.
- Improved energy efficiency. Dirty air ducts and filters can cause your HVAC system to work harder and consume more energy than it should, costing you more money.
- Longer lifespans for your heating and air conditioning equipment. Since they won’t have to work as hard to compensate for dirty ducts, your HVAC equipment will experience less wear and tear and last longer.
- Cleaner home. Clean air ducts mean less dust and dirt blowing through the air and gathering on your furniture and carpets.
- Better overall health. The average person breathes in three heaping tablespoons of dirt into their body when ducts are dirty, so duct cleaning is a proactive way to improve the quality of the air you breathe.
Solutions for Keeping Your Air Pure
Not only does our team work to make your air ducts perfectly clean, but we provide superior solutions to keep them that way. With our UVL (Non O-Zone producing Ultra Violet Light) “Whole House” humidifiers, you can control the balance of humidity in your home. Having balanced moisture – neither too dry nor too damp – will keep mold and microbes from collecting in your ducts.
We can also install more efficient filters or even entire HVAC units that process and purify the air more thoroughly. A standard throw-away furnace filter removes only about 5-7% of the dust and dirt that passes through it. This means that 93-95% of the filth, including dust mites and other microbes, circulates into the air that you breathe or settles right back in your ductwork.
Offering Aeroseal® Duct Sealing
Our team is proud to offer Aeroseal® Duct Sealing alongside our duct cleaning and maintenance services. This service is a fast, effective, and cost-friendly solution to sealing leaks in your duct-work which may be impacting your indoor air quality and energy efficiency. The non-toxic formula thoroughly seals any holes that may be in the vents and air ducts in as little as a few hours.
State-of-the-Art Air Duct Cleaning
If you are looking to breathe cleaner air, trust Great Lakes Heating & Air Conditioning to provide excellent indoor air quality solutions. Our professional duct cleaning care will help to reduce your overall heating and air conditioning maintenance fees by helping your unit run more efficiently. Learn more about the benefits you can have with a cleaner environment by contacting us today, and we’ll even offer a free IAQ DVD with helpful tips.
*Please note that we are unable to provide duct cleaning for flexible ductwork. Our team uses the massive engine of a diesel truck to power our machines, and it will completely rip apart the lighter, more delicate material that flexible ductwork is made of.